Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Moxies and BRATZ!!!! I Can't Believe IT!!!

Oh . . . my . . . God! How did I miss this news?! All this time, I was thinking that Bratz were over, finished, done, and now I find out (incredibly late, apparently)--that they're coming back, revamped, restyled, resculpted, and all around even more fantastic that before! Cloe, Jade, Yasmin, and Sasha are RETURNING for 2010, and ten new characters will be making their debuts as well!

Can you tell I'm excited? This is unbelievable!

Here are the pics, found on Facebook and Flickr. (They just makes me crazy!)


Chloe


Jade


Yasmin


Sasha


Oh . . . frickin' . . . yes! Sorry, but as a doll lover who used to ask for a million Bratz for her birthday and Christmas, this is like finding out there's a fountain of youth or that money grows on trees! (All right, it's not as great as either of those things . . . not even close actually . . . but you get the point.) Woo!

Jade has always been my favorite, with her light skin and black hair--and I still really like this 10th Anniversary one--but I have to say that Yasmin is looking to be my favorite of the group this time. (She's always been my second favorite overall anyway. :) ) I just love her wavy brown hair here, and her little knit hat is adorable--such a pretty color! Cloe looks very sweet and girly, which is nice, and Sasha looks chic and sophisticated with the bobbed hair and white pants. I'm not usually a fan of the whole skinny pants thing, but I think they really work here. And Jade, of course--well, Jade's hair is beautiful, and her face, like the new faces of all the dolls, is fantastic. I adore the makeup. So pretty and sophisticated. The dolls are supposed to be out Fall 2010, but I saw somewhere that they may be in stores as soon as early July. Early July! That's only a few days away!

I seriously cannot wait. What was that about not having money for dolls? I will find a way.

And as if the return of Bratz isn't enough, now the Moxie Teenz are here--another thing I seem to have been unbelievably in the dark about. I love the Moxie Girlz (which apparently are no longer just a replacement for Bratz) and own a few--two Lexas and one Sophina--so it seems natural that I would love Moxie Teenz as well. And I think I will. Right now their faces look a little more babyish than I would expect a teen face to look (not that I want another teen doll looking like she's in her mid-twenties), but I think I'll get used to them. They're also apparently very tall--fourteen inches--which seems a little strange, but, again, I think I'll get used to that, too. In fact, I'm willing to bet I'll adore the extra inches once I get my hands on one.

Here's the thing, though--some people already have their hands on them. Yes, it's true. Supposedly some of them are out in stores now, but I haven't seen any. Once I get through with work in the next couple of days, you'd better believe I will be searching Targets, Wal-Marts, and Toys 'R' Us's. I'd post pics, but I can't seem to find any stock photos and don't want to step on any toes . . . you never know when even trying to give credit isn't enough. :)

Unfortunately, in looking on Flickr for those non-existent stock photos, I stumbled across some new "Barbie" dolls (in quotes because they don't look much like Barbies) called Flairies, or, individually, Shim'R, Glim'R, and Shyn'R.

I . . . can you guess? . . . kinda want them.

2 comments:

  1. i cant wait for alllll these dolls to make it to my shelf :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know . . . if only I could have ALL, I'd be happy. At the very least, I'm starting with Yasmin. :D

    ReplyDelete